Picasso, Michelangelo and other famous artists not mentioned are known as pillars of art that gave the profession such significance in the society. But there’s also a notion that pursuing a career in arts
is not practical and wise decision. Many conclude that the works only become significant at the latter years of an artist’s life, or worse at the end of it. Read more on project spiritual.
Many artist disagree on this notion. Many artists follow their artistic desires because of dedication and the passion. Many of them become very successful and are happy with this chosen career in arts. They bravely face the world to becoming full time artists.
Many artist nowadays practice traditional art mediums such as oil and watercolor canvass painting. Many also venture into modern art such as body painting and tattoo. Many of these artists enjoy creating beautiful images using the human body as a canvass. many of them had been into body painting for years and they are very happy with it. With art they can express their love and passion for it and this results to something beautiful.
Remember this always:
- Learn new forms of art to become more versatile. Do not consider having an edge on other artists.
- Try to compete only with yourself and not with other artists.
- If God gave you artistic talents use it
- When looking to sell your art works its always best to start with a reasonable rate. Not to low but not to high than to lower your rates when no one buys your art.
- Practice is the only key to becoming a successful artist so to have discipline is very important.
- Everything can be profitable if you work hard and put a positive attitude.
- Sharpen your skills to acquire new knowledge. To make ones profession lucrative is really up to the person.