Are you finding it hard to find subjects to draw and that you need to paint? You are not alone, in that case. History indicates that, despite any doubts he may have had, he made hundreds of wonderful paintings and drawings. Whatever issues he met, he continued to paint and draw constantly. This was the only way he could leave a enormous impact. This is the most significant art lesson any artist can provide you.
Continue paint and to draw if you’re currently trying hard to find. The practice of drawing and painting is going to be the inspiration you’ll have to regenerate your excitement.
What can you do to get inspired?
You simply look around you and take some time to see…
- Even sitting in your favourite armchair… You have an entire world that could provide you still life paintings which could rival Vincent Van Gogh.
- Open the door and step out… Your garden could create pictures to inspire Monet.
- Take a walk in open country… There are landscape paintings in oils and watercolor that could amaze
- There will be wildlife hiding under every leaf
- See your regional city… You will discover social scenes filled with figure studies… there will be characters that will bring your sketches to life
- Take a look at any town… there will be buildings and architecture which will take your breath away.
All it requires is your artistic creativity and dedication to convert everyday scenes to your next Art creation. Open your mind you’ll never be short of inspiration and that the world around you offers. This is the best way transform your drawing and painting which you’ll be proud of and to lift your sights.