Let’s talk about students majoring in arts. For sure, they too are going through a lot struggles just like any other students in college taking up a degree, striving to finish a course that could make their momma proud. Art Majors are the same; they too are struggling to make it good in their chosen field and sometimes being stressed out to meet all the deadlines required by their course.
Art majors can either be too thin or too fat depending on the impact of stress in their lifestyle. Fat students can resort to weight losing pills such as phen 375 matched with exercise and balanced diet. Thin students could resort to vitamin supplements to gain the nutrients they are losing.
What are the struggles of Art Major students?
- People thought that being an art major is EASY. Contrary to what people think, majoring in art is not an easy task. It’s really difficult and time consuming. Completing a project takes so much time not to mention the sleep deprivation and skipping meals.
- Not enough space. With numerous paintings and projects being done day after day, art major students just do not have enough space to keep them all. While their portfolios should be kept in a clean nice place. Art students living in dormitories, sharing rooms with other majors just doesn’t work. They just need to be more innovative in their storage system.
- Expensive Art Supplies. Art supplies are really growing in price year after year. From paint tubes, brushes, art paper, printing paper, graphic design programs such Photoshop illustrator, In Design, Light room, Bridge. And even if there’s student discount, the expenses is still too way expensive on equipment, camera, and even lights.
- Judgmental people. There are always people who judge you for your work just because they don’t understand your masterpiece. No matter how you try to explain your purpose behind a project, there are just 1 or more people who tend to have a discriminating thought about your work. Judgmental people are not helping with encouragement. Art students will just have to understand that you cannot please everybody.
- Critiques take too long. In an hour or two class, after demonstrating a project which is not more than one, critiques tend to be casual and don’t mind to take too long in their positive and negative impressions. While this is not too bad, it just takes too much time intended for other purposes.
10 Struggles of an Art Student
Visual art education is perhaps among the pulsating and imaginative facets of education that guarantees skills improvement. This system of education prepares students with strong entrepreneurial motivations to have their own businesses in the future. This helps them significantly in their performance of civic responsibilities which is important in every nation’s progress.